BSidesAugusta 2021 will occur as scheduled on October 2, 2021, at the Harrison Education Commons on R.A Dent Blvd.
The training week will occur as scheduled September 27-30, 2021, at the Georgia Cyber Center.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 health situation closely in order to host an event which is safe and responsible for the conditions of the time.
As of September 25, 2021, BSidesAugusta plans to take the following precautions:
- Limit the number of sponsor tables, spreading them out to reduce crowding.
- Limit total event capacity on 10/2 to 500 attendees including staff and volunteers.
- Limit attendance at trainings, talks. and workshops to the respective host facility’s published maximums of the time.
- Conduct the badge building workshop upstairs as a completely masked event.
- Follow the respective facility’s mask and distancing protocols of the time (except the badge building workshop as cited above). The Harrison Commons and GCC are both managed by Augusta University. At this time, face masks are encouraged, but not required, in all university facilities/buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Make face masks available for conference attendees at check-in.
- Make hand sanitizer available throughout the conference, especially at lunch.
Check this page for the latest health information on the 2021 conference!
Follow @bsidesaugusta on Twitter for more information!